The United Way of Central New Mexico’s 2-1-1 hotline offers information and referrals to people in need of help.
Need help? Just dial 2-1-1 now.
UWCNM's 2-1-1 provides free information and referrals to health and human services, government agencies, and community based organizations. 2-1-1 is a comprehensive source for information, better connecting our community and increasing self-sufficiency.
Connect individuals and families to the organizations that can best address their needs. Calls answered 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to Midnight, 365 days a year. You can view a printable list of resources including shelters, rent assistance, food pantries and more by downloading the UWCNM 2-1-1 Brochure.
Download the 2-1-1 Directory
The content in this downloadable form is directly from the UWCNM 2-1-1 online Resource Database and includes an agency index and service summary index. Please note, the directory is 167 pages long – not including the indexes.
Services we refer people to include:
- Basic Human Needs Resources: food pantries, clothing banks, shelters, rent assistance.
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: Medicaid and Medicare, children’s health programs, counseling, crisis intervention services, drug and alcohol intervention and rehabilitation.
- Senior Services and Disability Programs: adult day care, Meals on Wheels, respite care, transportation, case management.
- Children, Youth and Family Resources: child care, Head Start, youth at risk, mentoring programs, protective services, education based programs, family resource centers.
- Abuse, Neglect and Sexual Assault Resources: domestic violence shelters, violence intervention, protective services, crisis response, victim support services, legal aid.
Still need help? Contact Us