We value every donation we receive from individuals, companies and partners. In turn, we provide stewardship of those funds to measurably improve lives and strengthen our communities.
Join the Fight and Give
Help every family and every child in our community have a stronger, brighter future.
How We Ensure Accountability
We strive for the highest integrity and commit to best practices in accountability so you can be assured that your donation will make the most impact possible.
- Regular financial status reports at Executive and Board of Director meetings from our Finance Committee Chair
- Approval of annual budget and audited financial statements by the Finance Committee and Board of Directors
- Finance subcommittees composed of professionals with expertise in the areas of investment, human resources, audit, budget, and information systems
- Acceptance of written pledges only
- Reserve funds that cover six months of operating expense and six months of Community Fund grant monies
United Way of Central New Mexico Social Action and Non-Discrimination Policies
United Way of Central New Mexico Code of Ethics
United Way of Central New Mexico Conflict of Interest
Be In the Know
Sign up for our emails and stay informed about how we work with partners and supporters like you to strengthen our community.
What Browser Am I Using?
You are currently using…
This browser will no longer be supported by Microsoft.
Try a different browser
We support any of these free, and easy to install, browsers.